We had a quiet double room on 3rd Floor facing pool with plenty of light. Three people stayed in room and we had plenty room to move around. Everything was clean and staff polite. The only downside to the facility was probably the breakfast which was a bit bland even for continental style, but still did the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette