At first glance this place seems terrific. Then you start noticing the problems. It's in a good place, but really close to bourbon st. The rooms are nice, but the shower heads are built for a 5'8" individual. The floor gets wet due to an open design which makes everything terribly slippery. The staff is great, breakfast is nice, courtyard is very nice. Pool is basically a very large hot tub. My big gripe however is the noise. Don't get a room anywhere near the elevators!!! You hear every beep, buzz, door closing, and cleaning staff movement. I also stayed at omni royal. That was a much more enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette