We stayed at this excellent hotel for three nights in early April. The hotel itself is an oasis about ½ block from the raucous part of Bourbon Street, noise from which was simply not a factor at all (we were in room 409). The staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. The interior spaces of the lobby, bar, and patio-pool area are very comfortable, stylish, and inviting. The hotel is perfectly situated for getting around the French Quarter as well as the trolleys and main roads to the other parts of the city. Our room was very comfortable: excellent bed with lots of pillows, free WiFi, in-room safe, working amenities, plenty of space, French windows and balcony for fresh air. The breakfast (included in our price) was good – eggs, bacon, sausage, pastries, breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt, etc. The pool/patio area is a pleasant courtyard tucked into a space off the bar and lobby. Our only complaint is the weak water stream in our room’s shower, but this is minor . We don’t see how one can go wrong staying at this hotel. It was perfect for our needs and this is certainly where we will stay if we return to the French Quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette