I was a part of a group of five women who stayed at Hotel Le Marais in New Orlean (rooms 503, 506, and 511 from April 3-7, 2013, and am happy to "share my opinin" with TripAdvisor.
Our rooms/beds were just fine, the "free" breakfasts were above average, and the public areas were spotless and attractive.
The best part: The entire hotel staff was WONDERFUL! Special mention must go to EUGENE< PIERRE< JAMAL, MARIANA...and to the young man from the Philippines (whose namie I forgot....sorry!) who was recently promoted to a new posistion as a front desk General or Manager. They were all incredibly cheerful, efficient, and bent over backwards to make sure our group felt comfortable, happy, and SPECIAL.
That said, I have only two "negatives:
(1) Our reservations were VERY mixed up/confused, despite making them in October or November, 2012...almost until the minute we arrived. Susan Adams and I bombarded the Hotel Le Marias with MANY phone calls and emails. It worked out well in the end though thank goodness, but it truly was a mess. The reservations people and/or 1-800 # people need more training (or replacing).
(2) Another small gripe....the blu, overhead lighting in the lounge area at night is just plain weird. It makes everyone looked washed-out, sickly! Think PINK! or have little table lamps....or....
All in all though, Hotel Le Marais was a great choice for our group and enabled us to have a good New Orleans-style experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette