First time in New Orleans from Canada. Five of us travelling on business stayed there for several nights arriving April 23, 2013. Booking the five rooms via phone was the most painful experience I have ever had for a hotel, I was on the phone for 25 minutes and had to re-iterate what I wanted several times, then go through each room booking one at a time and regurgitate my credit card number several times during that process which seemed a bit ridiculous. I would recommend booking online if possible.
Overall great stay. Very nice hotel, rooms very clean, quiet despite it's close location to Bourbon street (only 1/2 block away), very convenient location for hitting up the Bourbon nightlife, awesome outdoor lounge area and great bar (you even get one free drink upon check-in). Had the free continental breakfast on our last day, it is available after 7:30AM. Food was great.
Parking is across the street in a shared underground parkade in the neighboring hotel, valet drivers at both facilities were absolutely awesome and very helpful and courteous. Upon arrival I self-parked as there was no room on the street to stop and check-in with valet, found out after you can just park on the downramp into the parkade if there is no room onstreet then check in to get valet. The front desk attendant was a bit rude when I tried converting my self-park checkin over to valet as she had already "processed her paperwork" for the night; it was actually the neighboring hotel valet attendant that demonstrated the customer service I would expect in this situation and told us he would look after it. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette