My first impression of the hotel was very positive, the front desk and bell staff were welcoming. The room was well decorated and appointed. They had also done a first class job of sound proofing the noise from the street so the room was very comfortable. The cold part was over the 4 day staff the cleaning staff we hit and miss, one day they completely missed cleaning our room. Help from the front desk staff on cabs and dinner reservation was lack luster. In summary a good hotel but not a great one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette