This boutique hotel has the perfect accommodations for a few days in the city. I was concerned about being only a half a block off of Bourbon St., but the rooms were quiet, comfortable and quiet even on Friday night. The staff was hospitable and the breakfast was tasty. The bar was a nice place to have a nightcap, made even more pleasant by the bartender Meagan. The rooms are quite small so I wouldn't recommend the hotel for families with small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette