Probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, the Le Marais is located just steps from Bourbon street. Even though it is so close to the action, it is surprisingly quiet. The beds are immensely comfortable, the TV is huge, the bathroom great and the rooms are very relaxing. The staff are also great - recommending things to do in New Orleans as well as amazing restaurants - which we wouldn't have found without their help. The hotel offers free breakfast which is an added bonus and the lobby and outdoor area are really relaxing and chilled out. The bar at the hotel is a nice way to start the evening. This hotel made our stay in New Orleans extra special - and you know it is a great hotel when you can't wait to get home in the evening or stay a little longer in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Olotels, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.