If you're looking for a quiet hotel with the best location in the French Quarter, this is it. No frills here as far as dining, only the bar, but the courtyard and the rooms are very peaceful. That is if you don't stay on the street. Bar noise from next door can be very loud and late! But you're in New Orleans. Simply ask for a room that is not on the street. Would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.