Stayed 3 nights early November and had a great time. The hotel is just off Bourbon Street so amazingly convenient for all the good stuff you might want to do. Staff very friendly and helpful, We had a Superior room with view into the internal courtyard, quite pleasant, and the room was exceptionally well equipped and comfortable.
We availed ourselves of the free drink they offer, and a few more and enjoyed the included breakfast (though sometimes they may have been a little slow in replenishing things that had run out). But that's a small niggle - all in all it was great, would very happily go back.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.