Wonderful, Clean, Hotel. VERY close to the action of Bourbon St, but was totally quiet. We did request a higher floor, courtyard, away fr the elevator and ice machine. Staff were v helpful.The included breakfast was great; much better than std continental b'fasts: great bacon, sausage, eggs, various bagels, danish, cereals, oatmeal, juices,fruit. Nice bar w/ a free drink.
Cons: Not really what I'd call a pool, more like a quite small wading pool.
The shower was v different w/its 1/2 panel door; i knew there was no tub, but not a detachable showerhead, so take a shower cap. My main dislike was that the lobby cookies appeared to be fr a box, and they were in a jar which people could stick their hands into, so I didn't take any, and had to go out and buy an evening sweet; I expected nice-sized freshly baked cookies like at other hotels.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.