Initially, we selected the Hotel Le Marais for its location, in the elegant heart of the Vieux Carre (aka French Quarter). When we saw its elegant contemporary decor, and when we were warmly welcomed at check-in, we knew we would love staying there. Our room was large, well-furnished, super comfortable. Personally, I would have preferred a larger bathroom and softer pillows for my head, but those are itsy-bitsy tiny objections.
We loved everything about the H. Le Marais (spending 5 nights there, over Thanksgiving) and we highly recommend it. The rates are VERY reasonable for such comfort, convenience and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette