If you want to stay near Bourbon Street, but want to be able to get away from Bourbon Street (and once you've been on Bourbon St, you will want to stay away) then this is a great location. It really is quiet, in terms of noise from Bourbon, you can't hear a thing. However, if there is a 'party' group in the bar, you definitely can hear it if you have a courtyard facing room, though they close at 11 so it's not that annoying. The staff was always very nice and helpful, the room was very comfortable, clean, fresh and well appointed. The gym is also nicely outfitted with elliptical, treadmills, weights and resistance machines. Sweet little bar too. The continental breakfast had eggs, meat, cereals, yogurts, etc. Yes, I am finicky and liked it quite a lot!
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.