Very nice, 3* property. Rooms are average sized, but with smaller bathrooms. No bathtub, just a shower and minimal vanity space. Staff seems to always be cleaning; the property was impeccably kept. All rooms are non-smoking, but beware of the courtyard -- it appeared to always have smokers. The breakfast was so-so. I've had better at other 3* hotels, but that's really my only quibble. The front desk staff was superb, answering any and all questions in a very friendly manner. The car was parked off-site, but we never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for it to be brought around. Each of us received a free cocktail in the bar upon check-in and the bartender was efficient and friendly. Location was perfect: 1/2 block to Bourbon Street (party) and 1/2 block to Royal (shopping). The room was very quiet with no noise from the street or from adjoining rooms. If you want to stay in the French Quarter, I can't imagine a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette