The hotel is in a great location. Not on Bourbon St but just around the corner a few steps. Enjoyed the updated interiors and the breakfast in the morning. I was surprised that the bar closed so early and that the hotel seemed shut down fairly early at night for such a thriving scene so near. I got complimentary drinks on my check in, but it was to a bar inside the hotel that was closed. Thought that was odd. The LED lighting inside and outside made for nice scenery in and around the pool area. Since the hotel only had valet, I parked in the Conti parking garage across the street, which was open to the public, and had a very convenient walk across the street to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.