I had the pleasure of staying here four nights for business and really enjoyed my stay. The front desk was very helpful and friendly and were able to give me good suggestions for dinner. The room was very clean and the bottles of water were a plus. The breakfast hit the spot and was served until 10:30 which was good when I was able to sleep in. The convenience of being two minutes from Boubon St was a plus. I plan on booking a weekend trip back here very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette