We loved our stay. We had a room on the 4th floor facing out to Conti. The bed was quite high, I'm only 5 foot, so I had to climb up. Clean room, large bathroom with nice toiletries. Lots of TV channels. No one does cable quite like Americans, I would be up all night watching shows.
Free Wifi in the room, which is always handy. We found the walls thin and could hear other guests coughing etc next door.
Friendly staff, always smiling and greeted us as we left/arrived. I used the business centre too and it was set up like a little office, perfect!
The hotel is in a good location, right next to Bourbon St. We never felt unsafe at all. We had an early flight and the hotel arranged transport to airport and we had the nicest taxi driver ever. He really topped off our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette