Great boutique hotel in the French Quarter close to Bourbon street but an oasis from the hustle and bustle of the area. Rooms were lovely, Complimentary bottles of water daily, Free cocktail/drink on arrival. Lovely courtyard with heated pool, great to sit around after a busy day. Good continental breakfast in the morning, though sometimes hard to find a place to sit and eat it if hotel is busy. Staff were terrific, nothing a problem, helpful with information on the area. Housekeeping serviced our room everyday with fresh towels, toiletries etc. Loved the long walk in shower in the bathroom! Would definitely stay and again and have already recommended to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette