My wife a I stayed several nights at the Hotel LeMarais during a recent visit to New Orleans. Overall, we had a good experience. However, the hotel did have a few shortcomings.
Great location if you will be spending a lot of time in the French Quarter, as we did.
Room was very quiet at night (facing courtyard).
Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Cool bar area and adjacent courtyard.
Free breakfast included (but see below).
Complimentary bar drinks were great.
Bathroom was very small and not well designed.
Very small "closet" space in room.
Room decor was OK but rather uninspiring.
Breakfast selection was pretty basic and rather limited.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in the French Quarter.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Jetsetter, Amex, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.