Hotel Le Marais was the second stop on our honeymoon. We immediately felt at home by the friendly front desk staff who are extremely attentive and helpful and the fact that when you walk in the front doors, the chaos of Bourbon St. is a distant memory. Love the fact that it was a quiet escape from the loud streets. Loved the decor. Loved the drinks at the hotel bar. Bed was comfortable. Bath amenities were great. My one gripe - we were woken up, A LOT by slamming doors. While you couldn't hear anything from the outside of the hotel, from around 6-9AM the hallway doors were slammed over and over. Not sure if this was guests coming out in the morning, or the fact that our room was positioned next to a supply closet so when the maid staff would get supplies, the door would slam shut and wake us up. Besides this, we loved this place and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette