Stayed here for three nights on a business trip. Our conference hotel was sold out and they booked the overflow here. Frankly, I got the better end of the deal. This is a very pretty, modern boutique hotel in the heart of the French Quarter with perfect proximity to everything. It is a half block off of Bourbon street but you would never know it. Quiet and peaceful at night. The rooms are a good size, the bathroom could use a touch more counter space but otherwise no complaints. The bed was very comfortable. It took me a day to figure out that the coffee maker and hair dryer were in the dresser and not the bathroom but those aren't big deals for me anyway. I can't wait to go back and stay here on personal time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette