We were visiting New Orleans to check out the area before relocating there. Originally we planned to stay in the suburbs (where we were looking for houses), but decided to stay int he French Quarter to get the "real" New Orleans experience. Hotel Le Marais was not only budget-friendly, but it was super nice! Very clean and the beds are very comfy! It's more than I expected.
It's right in the French Quarter without being in the middle of all the crazy nightlife. Close enough to walk to Bourbon Street, yet far enough to enjoy a good quiet night's sleep. We walked to the cathedral, the river front and beyond. The staff was EXTREMELY friendly and the complimentary welcome cocktail is a nice touch. Also love the complimentary WiFi. Bonus -- the pool courtyard makes for a cool evening hangout. It was pretty quiet on a Sunday night in May so we had the pool area to ourselves.
This is now our go-to hotel for the French Quarter. Clean, classy and budget-friendly boutique hotel.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.