We travel down each June for the Zydeco and Creole Tomato Festival from Nashville. Therefore, we have stayed in MANY NOLA hotels! This hotel was excellent in every way!! The positive reviews are absolutely correct! We flew in early Thursday morning and were able to check-in very early with no problem--just a quick phone call and we were in! My brother and his wife were staying in a room next to us but their room was not ready. They gave us 4 extra free drink tickets in addition to the four we got when we arrived for the VIBE bar in the lobby (and the mixed drinks are ten to fifteen dollars so we were thrilled!!)
The windows facing the street are triple paned so you hear very little of the Bourbon street sounds. We did hear people talking in the halls the first night when they returned to their rooms but no big deal! The staff was SO accomodating, friendly, and sweet!! The decor is very trendy and hip which we loved and the pool and courtyard are VERY nice! The rooms looked recently renovated, and the beds are heavenly! The maid service is OUTSTANDING! OUR rooms were spotless each day-and I'm very type "A" so it passed my test with flying colors! We also received free bottled water in our rooms each day, and unlimited bottled water in the first rate hotel gym!! In addition, I also especially loved that you had to use your key to not only enter the hotel after a certain time at night, but you had to have it to get on the elevator and in the gym as well!! The breakfast buffet was wonderful and well stocked with absolutely everything you would or could need for a great continental breakfast!
On our last day our flight didn't depart until four so they gladly stored our luggage for us while we walked around town. Upon our departure, I left without my hanging bag of very nice dresses! We called the hotel from the car service and the very sweet "French I believe" front desk clerk (female) cannot recall her name, said they would overnight my bag to me immediately. It arrived on Tuesday morning on my front door just as I had left it! Now that's SERVICE!! This hotel gets a 5-star from me and will be the ONLY place that we ever stay on our future visits to NOLA!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette