The hotel is close to Bourbon, only a block away. So you cannot be more close to where it all happens. But unfortunately, being there on business, the location of the hotel attracts those that are there to party, which really ruined my stay.
I got a room right across from the elevator, and the doors have no sound insulation whatsoever. I was constantly woken up by people leaving or coming home from Bourbon... all night. Even sleeping with ear plugs did not help much, because my room was facing the street, and the bed would vibrate to the bass of the music playing in the neighboring bars.
The rooms are nice enough, and the bed is very comfortable. Also, the staff is very nice. If I was visiting NOLA to party, I would have no problems staying here. But next time, I will be back at Loft 523, which is just on the other side of Canal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette