Hotel Le Marais is a splendid choice when visition New Orleans. Although quite small, the rooms are beautifully appointed. Staff is very friendly and helpful. 2 blocks from all the action, the hotel is quiet and secure. There is not much to see on the street side rooms so a courtyard view is beautiful and quiet. Nice continental breakfast in the morning until around 11 or so; bar opens at 3. You're in the middle of the action without the racket. Everything you could want to do in the French Quarter is a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette