We loved this place! Clearly they've done a lot of work since November 2010, as reviews dramatically improved after the remodel. The staff was so friendly, the common spaces are cute & hip, the free WiFi was a major perk, as was the location...right next to Bourbon St., but quiet enough to sleep through the night. And the beds--they could sell them to guests like the Westin does. That bed was so comfortable! The room wasn't huge, but who spends all their time in their hotel room? We really loved this place, it's cute back patio by the pool, the small bar inside that is open afternoons/evenings, and the great service. This is a real gem in the French Quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette