One block off Canal this hotel is very close to the Quarter and all it has to offer which is a good thing as you probably wont be spending much time in your room! Average is a good description of the room, bed bathroom and TV, kind of what I would expect of Motel 6. Clean lobby but our room had an old toothbrush sticking behind the mirror so it made me wonder about the beds? Very nice front desk staff but the valet parking was lacking as there was very little space to pull off the street and the lot was blocks away so the wait for your car was very long and at $34.00 a day not cheap. There is a Starbucks in the lobby so don't expect any free coffee in the morning on your way out. Also a funny thing, our phones in the room had no info plate to let you know what button to push for Valet, front desk, service, etc. If you need a room and every other Marriott property is booked than this will do.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.