I enjoyed staying at this hotel due to its location to Bourbon St. Just a few blocks away so I could walk to/from Bourbon street at any time of day; even at night.
The rooms were nice and cozy, good view of the city(depending on your room). There is wireless internet(no wired internet). Big shower stalls with glass doors.
The lobby is small but nice, with an area to watch TV or eat/drink from their kitchen/bar.
My only gripe was the valet service. Excruciatingly slow, even when there are no others waiting for their cars. They say to call 15 mins before needing your car, which I always did. I once had to wait 45mins for my car.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.