Hotel lobby has been redone on the new courtyard style - it is nice and staff to register you is good. It was a little hard to find as the signs are not near the entrance. It did not really look like an entrance at all - but this is a city hotel.
Rooms are typical courtyard rooms - except they have upgraded the bath to a full shower which is wonderful. Room was quiet. Had to jiggle power cord to get the TV to work. Except for lobby, hotel seems a little tired- not bad - just on edge of needing a little help. All-in-all it was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.