The situation for my husband and I was the same mentioned in other reviews. The hotel is well located and nearby important areas. I would recommend this hotel only because the location but pay attention to the room the give you or call before to make sure the room has windows, this is my advice. The room they offered us in the hotel was very disappointing for the price we paid for, without windows giving to the street and very exposed to a common room. So to avoid curious customers we had to keep the curtains shot the whole time.
The breakfast service is not included and the parking fee is around $26 per day. The breakfast personnel customer service was poor too, so we went around the hotel for better breakfast and service. You may find a couple of places for breakfast very close.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.