We booked a room here for Memorial Day weekend, and chose the hotel because of the location and after reading some positive reviews. But I must say I was disappointed. Considering what we paid, I was quite angry when we got an "interior room". And by interior I mean that the "window" is to the hallway. I would have expected that for "Trash Inn" but not for a $200 room! I should not even be allowed to provide this type of room to the travelers.
The service was OK, the rooms size fairly good, and cleanliness and so was perfectly fine.
The location is great for visiting the city. Definitely a plus.
If you get a normal room, I'd say that the hotel is fine. But discard it if they don't assure you that the room is exterior upon reservation. We left the hotel and went to the Best Western St Christopher (see review) which ended up being a lot better.
Recommendation: for parking try to find alternative to the valet. There are nearby options that cost $16/night.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.