The rooms are very nice. The beds are quite comfortable. They have a guest laundry which makes it very handy for travellers who have been on the road for a while. The staff are so polite and more than happy to help you. However we booked for three adults and included breakfast in our package, but when it came to ordering breakfast we were only allowed to order two adult meals and one for the childs menu. It was very close to Canal Street, and the street cars ran up the street just out side and for only a few $'s a day it was inexpensive. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.