The hotel is well run. The front desk staff are very personable and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. I found it to be quiet. To minor things...there is no card listing the TV channels and their room borchure says that there is complimentory coffee from 5am to 10 am. But the only have Starbucks ($$) when the open for breakfast at 6:30am. Even the Ritz has free coffee....
The location is good to walk a few block to the French Quarter.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.