Nice hotel, quit new, amazing location and pretty small rooms. Everything ok except the noise that you can constantly hear in the rooms. The walls are like paper and you can actually hear everything from next door. Also, hotel keepers are very loud and have no respect with the doors. Don't expect to get any sleep after 8 am.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.