We chose to stay here as part of our round-trip Amtrak trip. We stayed 3 nights and were very pleased. We got in on Amtrak about 9:30 PM and caught a cab to this Courtyard Marriott just a block from Bourbon Street.
We had a great lady to check us in and when we mentioned my husband's damaged knee, she upgraded us to an accessible room which was right around the corner from the desk. We got the AAA rate which included breakfast which was a very good deal. Coffee was available in this area and also water so we felt very well taken care of.
The lobby furniture was clean and comfortable and laid out in an attractive pattern so we felt we were in a much more expensive hotel. What a deal! I hope they are running the same deal when we return to New Orleans.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.