We found this hotel as a last resort when most other hotels in the area were booked for a conference, but we're extremely glad we did. It had clean rooms, courteous staff, and easy access to walk to the French Quarter or bus to the Garden District. It was just close enough to the hot spots of New Orleans to make for easy trips, but far enough away that we could get some rest when we headed back to our room. Absolutely perfect for location.
If I could improve one thing, it would be the curtains. The window looks directly into the bed and the courtyard style meant the windows were looking in from the hallways and other rooms. The curtains worked fine for privacy, but never quite closed all the way, leaving a small gap. I had to prop them closed with my laptop bag to make sure a gust of the air conditioning didn't expose us in the middle of the night.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel
- Courtyard New Orleans St. Charles Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans
- New Orleans Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Downtown New Orleans offers deluxe French Quarter accommodations near Bourbon Street, New Orleans Arena, and the Louisiana Superdome. The Bistro at our downtown New Orleans hotel offers healthy choices, a variety of breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard New Orleans Downtown Near the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.