We visited New Orleans to go a Saints' Football game. The city was crazy busy, but lots of fun. The hotel staff attitude left a lot to be desired. When we arrived around 2pm there wasn't anyone at the desk for over 10 minutes. The "concierge" and I use the term lightly, was not helpful. " Not his job" attitude. Someone from outside finally wandered by and said someone would be there soon.
Room was decent. Old hotel that needs renovating. Location was great for walking everywhere. But, the noise level from the street did not subside until around 3 a.m. And the walls were paper thin, so if your neighbor came in late you heard his every move and conversation.
There are so many choices in this area (French Quarter) that I doubt that we'll stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For distinctive boutique hotels, New Orleans offers the historic Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne. At this New Orleans hotel, immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a bygone era, just steps from Bourbon Street. Radiating quaint, New Orleans-style charm, this French Quarter hotel features a beautiful, secluded setting and historic architecture with modern amenities for your getaway. Pamper yourself with classically-decorated accommodations and thoughtful amenities including room service, complimentary high-speed Internet access and pay-per-view games and movies. Some rooms even offer windows or balconies with picturesque views of the French Quarter.Guests of New Orleans French Quarter hotels will not have to walk far to discover antique shops, art galleries and charming restaurants. A quick drive away, you can cheer on the New Orleans Saints at the Louisiana Superdome and take in some culture at New Orleans Fairgrounds race track, home of The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.After exploring the vibrant area, return to our boutique hotel to unwind as you lounge in the lovely courtyard tucked amid a dazzling collection of lush plants, flowers and incredible artwork. With a coveted locale near the Central Business District, Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne offers the best of both worlds among hotels in New Orleans. Experience the charm of the city s storied past combined with the luxury of present-day conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel New Orleans
- Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne
- New Orleans Holiday Inn