This hotel is a block from Bourbon St and within walking distance of many New Orleans attractions. There is an outdoor pool, which we didn't use. The restaurant is open for breakfast and service was quick and pleasant. All the employees were very cordial and helpful, especially Robert the concierge. He gave us directions several times, hailed cabs for us and made dinner reservations for us. Valet parking is extra but worth is since parking in the French Quarter is a nonexistant. Though this is an older hotel, it was very clean and nice. It would be hard to make updates without losing the character of the building. That being said, the only reason I didn't give an excellent review was for the lack of electrical outlets. In this age of computers/tablets/cell phones and ereaders, it was impossible to find someplace to plug in our electronics. If we go to New Orleans again we will plan to stay at this hotel and will bring a power strip with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For distinctive boutique hotels, New Orleans offers the historic Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne. At this New Orleans hotel, immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a bygone era, just steps from Bourbon Street. Radiating quaint, New Orleans-style charm, this French Quarter hotel features a beautiful, secluded setting and historic architecture with modern amenities for your getaway. Pamper yourself with classically-decorated accommodations and thoughtful amenities including room service, complimentary high-speed Internet access and pay-per-view games and movies. Some rooms even offer windows or balconies with picturesque views of the French Quarter.Guests of New Orleans French Quarter hotels will not have to walk far to discover antique shops, art galleries and charming restaurants. A quick drive away, you can cheer on the New Orleans Saints at the Louisiana Superdome and take in some culture at New Orleans Fairgrounds race track, home of The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.After exploring the vibrant area, return to our boutique hotel to unwind as you lounge in the lovely courtyard tucked amid a dazzling collection of lush plants, flowers and incredible artwork. With a coveted locale near the Central Business District, Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne offers the best of both worlds among hotels in New Orleans. Experience the charm of the city s storied past combined with the luxury of present-day conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel New Orleans
- Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne
- New Orleans Holiday Inn