We stayed for three nights at either end of a cruise and found that it was not the best Holiday Inn we had visited. Overall the hotel seemed a little worn and maybe in need of a little updating and refurbishment. For example paintwork was scuffed and bathroom fittings a little outdated. That having been said it was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient although one of the concierge staff could do with some wider knowledge on the attractions of the city! On our second visit we were upgraded to a suite on the third floor and the layout was strange to say the least with a view of a completely blank wall from the windows! Breakfast was rather expensive so we only used it once preferring to visit one of the many excellent nearby eateries.
Although only one block from the hectic and very noisy Bourbon Street bars and clubs it was quiet. Excellent location for all the French Quarter attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel New Orleans
- Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For distinctive boutique hotels, New Orleans offers the historic Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne. At this New Orleans hotel, immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a bygone era, just steps from Bourbon Street. Radiating quaint, New Orleans-style charm, this French Quarter hotel features a beautiful, secluded setting and historic architecture with modern amenities for your getaway. Pamper yourself with classically-decorated accommodations and thoughtful amenities including room service, complimentary high-speed Internet access and pay-per-view games and movies. Some rooms even offer windows or balconies with picturesque views of the French Quarter.Guests of New Orleans French Quarter hotels will not have to walk far to discover antique shops, art galleries and charming restaurants. A quick drive away, you can cheer on the New Orleans Saints at the Louisiana Superdome and take in some culture at New Orleans Fairgrounds race track, home of The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.After exploring the vibrant area, return to our boutique hotel to unwind as you lounge in the lovely courtyard tucked amid a dazzling collection of lush plants, flowers and incredible artwork. With a coveted locale near the Central Business District, Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne offers the best of both worlds among hotels in New Orleans. Experience the charm of the city s storied past combined with the luxury of present-day conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.