Basic hotel, clean and tidy with good location to Bourbon Street. Close enough to all the bars and restaurants which are open to the early hours, but far enough way for a quite night. If you are in certain rooms on the fifth floor you can hear the hotel air conditioning but did not affect my sleep. After a good night out with great food I often wanted a quite nightcap so disappointed the hotel bar closed at 10.00pm, as I did not want to go back out again. Several people also turned up after ten to be turned away so why not a residents bar? Couldn't even stay in the bar to finish the drinks as often being rushed out so they could clean up. Would I stay again? Probably yes but it does feel tired and needs a refurbishment. Staff were polite and friendly enough. It was spring break when I stayed so may have clouded my judgement. Bourbon Street is like Blackpool on steroids..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For distinctive boutique hotels, New Orleans offers the historic Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne. At this New Orleans hotel, immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a bygone era, just steps from Bourbon Street. Radiating quaint, New Orleans-style charm, this French Quarter hotel features a beautiful, secluded setting and historic architecture with modern amenities for your getaway. Pamper yourself with classically-decorated accommodations and thoughtful amenities including room service, complimentary high-speed Internet access and pay-per-view games and movies. Some rooms even offer windows or balconies with picturesque views of the French Quarter.Guests of New Orleans French Quarter hotels will not have to walk far to discover antique shops, art galleries and charming restaurants. A quick drive away, you can cheer on the New Orleans Saints at the Louisiana Superdome and take in some culture at New Orleans Fairgrounds race track, home of The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.After exploring the vibrant area, return to our boutique hotel to unwind as you lounge in the lovely courtyard tucked amid a dazzling collection of lush plants, flowers and incredible artwork. With a coveted locale near the Central Business District, Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne offers the best of both worlds among hotels in New Orleans. Experience the charm of the city s storied past combined with the luxury of present-day conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel New Orleans
- Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne
- New Orleans Holiday Inn