My husband and I had a five-night stay here while visiting New Orleans. The hotel is clean and well-situated for visiting the French Quarter. It's one block from Bourbon Street and we found it to be nice and quiet. Of course, our room was toward the back of the hotel and it wasn't in the middle of Mardi Gras, so it might not always be so calm.
The room was fine, AC and everything worked well. We never took breakfast here so I can't review the meal service. The coffee was good, though.
All-in-all I would recommend this spot. If you are looking for a more historic or quaint experience, you'll probably want to look elsewhere. If I were to visit NO again, I would very likely choose this hotel again as well.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel New Orleans
- Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne Hotel
- Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne
- Holiday Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For distinctive boutique hotels, New Orleans offers the historic Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne. At this New Orleans hotel, immerse yourself in the nostalgia of a bygone era, just steps from Bourbon Street. Radiating quaint, New Orleans-style charm, this French Quarter hotel features a beautiful, secluded setting and historic architecture with modern amenities for your getaway. Pamper yourself with classically-decorated accommodations and thoughtful amenities including room service, complimentary high-speed Internet access and pay-per-view games and movies. Some rooms even offer windows or balconies with picturesque views of the French Quarter.Guests of New Orleans French Quarter hotels will not have to walk far to discover antique shops, art galleries and charming restaurants. A quick drive away, you can cheer on the New Orleans Saints at the Louisiana Superdome and take in some culture at New Orleans Fairgrounds race track, home of The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.After exploring the vibrant area, return to our boutique hotel to unwind as you lounge in the lovely courtyard tucked amid a dazzling collection of lush plants, flowers and incredible artwork. With a coveted locale near the Central Business District, Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne offers the best of both worlds among hotels in New Orleans. Experience the charm of the city s storied past combined with the luxury of present-day conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotwire, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.