My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights the end of February 2013. The house is beautiful with many antiques, the bedrooms were comfortable and the hospitality was great. The owners are helpful at helping you organize tours, find your way around, and make you feel at home. We had a great time and met some wonderful people that stayed at the B and B while we were there. We stayed in the Scarlet Ohare room with a private bathroom downstairs which wasn't a big deal but would have preferred a private bath closer. The bedroom heat is controlled by another bedroom, so talk to your neighbors if needed. It was too cold to use the pool or hot tub, but it looks like a great retreat on a warmer day.
- Also Known As:
- Hh Whitney House On The Historic Esplanade Hotel New Orleans
- Hh Whitney House On The Historic Esplanade Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern Hospitality and Old World Charm in this 1865 Italianate Beauty. Your hosts, Glen & Randy, have created a near-perfect oasis for you to enjoy while visiting the nearby French Quarter, Fairgrounds and City Park, all within easy walking distance. Rooms and suites feature queen beds, custom amenities, ceiling fans, hardwood floors, in-room safes, free Wi-Fi. Property features lush tropical garden with swimming pool and hot-tub. Full breakfast and complimentary off-street parking is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your HH Whitney House on the Historic Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.