Tira at the front desk was the friendliest desk clerk I have ever dealt with. Seeing her smile just made us feel good all day. She is also a great resource for directions and the goings on, in and around New Orleans. I wish I had gotten the name of the wonderful lady overseeing the continental breakfast. She was very effective and helpful.
Bottom line would I stay there again? Yes.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Super 8 Motel - New Orleans Hotel
- Super 8 New Orleans
- Super Eight New Orleans
- New Orleans Super 8
- New Orleans Super Eight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 New Orleans is conveniently located off I-10 at exit 240 A or B, and is the closest Super 8 to the French Quarter. We are located within minutes of the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, the Convention Center, Business District, Cruise Port, Superdome and many other iconic Big Easy attractions. Super 8 would like to offer there cruise guest FREE PARKING while on your cruise.(Except during Major Events) We invite you to come stay with us at the Super 8 and enjoy our southern hospitality at its best while enjoying some of New Orleans best and finest. We are within minutes of all major city attractions making it easy for you to indulge in what the city has to offer. Super 8 offers Free Parking, breakfast, Wireless Internet, Fitness and Business Center. Enjoy our wonderful outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Super 8 - New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.