“Wyndham French Quarter's Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #103 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
“Wyndham French Quarter's Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Lovely & Affordable friendly staff....Right in the heart of everything, Restaurants awesome food is very pleasant & pleasing for taste really enjoyed......Nice place to visit & sight see everything all kinds of shop for gifts in all very nice

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Hillsborough, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We booked this hotel through Orbitz, and it certainly did not tell us we would not be able to sleep at night. There are five elevators that beep loudly outside the room that kept us up all night. Even with a sound machine turned on.

Tiffany at front desk would not switch our room, she told us hotel was booked. However we met several couple that were checking out with identical rooms.

They punished us for using Orbitz in my opinion.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First off...I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt I just had to after my most recent trip to New Orleans.
I stayed in this hotel through a friend who was celebrating a birthday. We were one block away from Bourbon St! The staff was very accommodating and the room was modern and cozy.

I must say though...what truely made this a stay to remember was the concierge who's name was Reuben. He completely arranged our vacation and is one of the most charming and genuinely kind people I've ever met.

I'm so happy we decided to book at the Wyndham.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Not bad at all. Small bathroom but ok room. It was the cheapest good hotels could find in the quarter.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great location! Convenient to trolly on Canal St and many restarants in the French Quarter. Veronica at front desk was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Bay Shore, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If you want to know the City of New Orleans, all you have to do is ask. Ask the staff at the Wyndam New Orleans - French Quarter; ask the servers at all the restaurants; ask the residents of New Orleans. Not one time did I meet a person who was not helpful or friendly. The staff at the hotel was especially glad to hear that because they are proud of their city as well they should be since it is a jewel of music and food and hospitality.
My hotel stay was fantastic: clean, comfortable, and everyone was beyond friendly and helpful. My best to Nancy who assisted me whenever I needed it.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was in New Orleans with my wife for a conference and this was on the list of suggested hotels. I was glad that I picked it for my 4 nights in New Orleans. Its location made it an easy walk to the convention center and an even easier stroll (3 blocks) to the more-or-less center of the French Quarter. Only one block south of Bourbon St, it was easy to get to the middle of all the craziness and yet far enough away that the noise did not keep us up at night. Only a one and a half block walk west got us to a stop for the St Charles streetcar, which for $1.25 took us to the garden district. I did not do it this trip, but it is only 4 or 5 blocks to the river for dinner cruises. Finally, only a 15 minute stroll to Jackson Square. As for the room and hotel, we were on the 14th floor in a very large room with a king bed and sofa. The bed was one of the softest I have slept on. Only have 3 detriments for the room: (1) the AC was right next to the bed, which meant that the cold air was blowing on me all night, it would have been good to have a way to rotate the louvers so that the air went up rather than straight on to the bed; (2) the WIFI was weak/slow which may have been due to the location of the room rather than the quality of the service; and (3) there was only one small hook in the bathroom for towels and no place to put my dop kit. Overall, these were minor issues in that the room was very quiet. The indoor pool was almost long enough for a good lap but considering we were the only ones in each night, we did not have to maneuver around others (never saw anyone else in the pool). In past reviews there were complaints about the elevators-- must have gotten them fixed because we waited only a short time every time for one. I did not have a car, so cannot comment about the parking. So, I have been to NOLA 4 times over the past 10 years and this was the best location and quality of room that I have had.

Room Tip: Higher is better; was on 14th floor; pool is on 10th, so ask for it if you want to get to the pool...