My two biggest complaints will seem quite trivial to some; however, they made a huge impact on my quality of life during the stay.
1) The Wifi was so slow that it was unusable. It would literally take 10-15 minutes to load a page. It was marginally better in the lobby. During my stay I needed to spend 6-10 hours/day using the internet for business. As a result, this was an enourmous inconvenience and resulting in me having to travel elsewhere to use Wifi. Wifi was advertised for the hotel, so I trusted that it would be functioning on my arrival.
2) Less important, but still a big deal to me was the absence of coffee. This was the first hotel that I have stayed in (and I travel not infrequently) that did not have a pot of coffee in the lobby each morning. It is a convenience that I trust will be there when out of town.
3) When my room was cleaned my luggage had clearly been gone through. Nothing was stolen (nothing of value was present).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New Orleans French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Holiday Inn French Quarter
- New Orleans Holiday Inn