“This is the worst Wyndham in the US” 1 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #114 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
Manasquan
“This is the worst Wyndham in the US”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This place was a Holiday Inn. It still looks and smells like a Holiday Inn, in deteriorating condition. I was appalled how much I had to pay for this room. I will never stay here again. I had to take two elevators that smelled like urine up to my room. Never again. Wyndham - shame on your reputation for this place. Should have asked for my money back!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Bobby B, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
I apologize for the hotel not being at Wyndham standards that you are accustomed too. Over the next 10 months ( beginning in December with the restaurant) the hotel will undergo a complete renovation that will bring the property in line with brand standards.

979 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
La Vernia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel is a rat trap. It's run down, all of our rooms had trouble with cooling and out of three rooms -we ALL had to take cold showers because there was NO hot water. The street it is on is very scary - lots of sketchy people, the convenience store across the street has bars on it and the cashiers are behind glass...what does that tell you? I've stayed at several different hotels in Nola and I can say without a doubt...... I would not ever stay here again....I can't believe it's actually a Wyndham! VERY disappointed. The best part of the hotel was the lady at the front desk, she was very nice.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel! That's my tip!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
I apologize for your stay not meeting your expectations. We are planning a complete renovation of the hotel that will not compensate for your last stay but will make for a great location on your next visit. Please contact me for all future reservation needs.
Pasadena, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was so disappoint in this hotel - I don't feel this belongs in the Wyndham chain - dirty, not easy to get to your room & employees not willing to help! The staff even used our bathroom as they clean our room and use my perfume and read my friend's magizine. NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: We had rooms 908 & 910 - these were suppose to be adjoining - LOL
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
I apologize for your not meeting your expectations. the hotel will begin a comprehensive renovation beginning month that will upgrade the property to Wyndham standards.
Nj
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I booked this hotel based on the Wyndham name and the location in the French Quarter. We arrived and the room was ready early, which was the only bright spot of our stay. We arrived on a Thursday and DID NOT get maid service until SATURDAY!?!?! Friday I called repeatedly at 7pm for new towels and was told they would be on their way up, after 90 minutes I had to go to the desk to get them myself. The overall room was dirty and the bathroom was disgusting. I expected way more from a hotel with the Wyndham name and especially for spending over $1,000 for only 3 nights, look elsewhere...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

I apologize for you stay not meeting your expectations. I can be reached at bbryant@wyndham.com in order to address you concerns.

Been to Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter? Share your experiences!