“in town for Jazzfest” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #112 of 154 Hotels in New Orleans

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Hollywood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Hotel was in a great location in the French Quarter. Walking distance to Jackson Square, French Market, Bourbon Street, the trolly and Harrah's. Staff was exceptionally friendly and concierge was very helpful. The room was an average room, nothing to write home about. We were greeted with two complimentary bottles of water in our room, which was a nice touch. We were in town for JazzFest and found it convenient to everything we needed/wanted to do that weekend. Overall, would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Bobby B, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter. We are pleased that you enjoyed your weekend getaway and hope that you will utilize us on your next visit to New Orleans.
Cincinnati
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The hotel is clean and the rooms are a good size. The hotel staff was courteous and friendly. The location is great. The hotel offered free breakfast next door at the Checkered Parrot Restaurant. The voucher was limited to $20.00 and breakfast came to $47.00. The food was awful and the restaurant was filthy dirty. I felt it was a sham. We breakfast at other places and the breakfast voucher was of no value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your utilizing our hotel for your recent stay in New Orleans. I apologize for your unacceptable experience at the Checkered Parrot. Your review will be presented and adressed with the restaurant operators during our weekly meeting.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This used to be a holiday inn and it definately shows but i can say that the staff was friendly, always smiling and eager to assist. The location is perfectly situated in the heart of the French Quarter and walking distance to many restaurants, shopping and bars!!! I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Bobby B, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Wyndham French Quarter. Our hotel will undergo a complete modernization of the interior and exterior that will provide us the newest product in the French Quarter.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I went to check in and was told my room was not ready, I then encountered the manager and explained that I was tired and had been traveling all day. Not only did she find me a room but she upgraded me to a larger room with a sofa bed. I needed recommendations on food as this was my first time in New Orleans. The same manager told me about Stanley's for breakfast and Ms. Willie Mae's for lunch, the food was amazing in both locations. Upon return to the hotel, my key didn't work, guess who was there to assist me? The same lady. It's a shame I forgot her name but she mad my stay very memorable. I travel often and I must say that the service here is amazing! I needed a taxi to meet friends, I was assisted by the bellman who flagged me a taxi in the rain. I was really appalled. They take their job very seriously. I encountered the room attendant on the floor and she asked me if my room was clean to my liking. I have never had a housekeeper ask me that. I just want to say thank you all for a splendid stay in New Orleans

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your encounters with the team members here at the Wyndham French Quarter. We have a great goup of associates who are truly hospitality professionals.

Been to Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter? Share your experiences!