My wife and I loved this bed & breakfast. It was beautiful, full of character, and the owner really made everyone feel at home. Barabra who owns the house had lived there most of her life. Huge house, there were five bedrooms upstairs, and the way the house was arranged we rarely ran into other guests and never heard anyone. Our room was great, outside our door was a library with wonderful books and magazines. Our bed was very comfortable, but unforunately our teenage son shared the room on a trundle bed he swore was the worst. There was also a small guest house out back someone could rent Every morning Barbara served a great breakfast where all the guests would gather and talk. Really I almost hated to leave the dinning room and go sightsee. The house was in a wonderful old neighborhood full of the big old houses. No problem with parking. It was a five minute walk to the trolley, the best way to go to the French Quarter where parking is a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant Victorian Home in quiet private neighborhood in Uptown New Orleans blocks from Audubon Park. Gardens which provide serenity and flowers throughout the year, including a special rose garden. Relax to the sounds of fountains in front and back gardens and maybe the sound of a harp playing from he music parlor. The hostess is a native New Orleanian who enjoys discussing the history of New Orleans. She is also interested in exchanging cultural information with guests from the US and abroad. The home is blocks from both Tulane and Loyola Universities. It is also six blocks from Magazine street famous for boutique shops and restaurants. Guests may take the St. Charles Ave. streetcar or the Magazine St. bus to the French Quarter. At Audubon Park House, guests may enjoy the experience of living as a native in one of most stately and non commercial neighborhoods of the historical city of New Orleans.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Audubon Park House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Audubon Park House Hotel New Orleans
- Audubon Park House Bed And Breakfast