This was a good choice of hotel in NOLA, great location very close to the French Quarter, less than a five minute walk. The rooms are clean and a good size. Check in was quick and easy and the manager on duty (I think it was Jeffrey) was extremely helpful and welcoming. The advantage of being just outside the FQ is that the hotel is lovely and quiet and you can get a good nights sleep!! An additional bonus is you get free wi-fi!!Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first "skyscraper" in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter area) artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.