On business trip for a week. Not really impressed with this Hampton Inn. I almost feel like 3 stars is too much. The staff was ok. Floor was noisy due to partiers coming and going all night. Room outdated and not the cleanest. I noticed they were renovating some of the rooms on the floor I was on. That added to the noise and staff leaving things all over the place. Wish they had gotten to mine first or put me in a nicer room. Not happy that I had to pay a small fortune everyday to park. Also found out there was no laundry facility available in the hotel which was totally inconvenient for folks who are on extended business trips. The dining room doors were kept shut until 6 or 6:30 (can't remember) so getting fresh coffee for early risers is not an option.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel New Orleans
- Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter Area Hotel
- Hampton Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carondelet Building, noted as the first "skyscraper" in New Orleans, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter area) artfully combines the city's rich history with modern conveniences. Just one block from the French Quarter's Bourbon Street, famous restaurants, antique shopping and top attractions, our Hotel in Downtown New Orleans gives you easy access to the best this world-class city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown (French Quarter Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.